The 6-Minute Diary
What do I get?
- Increased happiness & motivation through focus on the small moments & successes
- More progress & personal growth through daily self-reflection
- More structure & clarity through a steady morning and evening routine
- Less stress & negativity through daily mindfulness & gratitude practices
How does it work?
Step 1: Self-reflection
Find out WHAT really makes you happy & fulfilled.
Step 2: Change
Develop habits which bring MORE OF THAT into your life.
What's in it for me?
- Knowledge: 70 pages to internalise the Why and How
- Structure: 220 pages to go from theory to practice
- Space: 33 pages for your notes
- Flexibility: undated pages to start whenever you want
- Quality on the outside: vegan materials & finest French linen
- Quality on the inside: a proven & continually optimised concept
Sold over 300,000 times and translated into 14 languages.
"You will never change your life until you change something you do daily." – JOHN C. MAXWELL
Focus on gratitude & progress.
Studies show: You can change your brain structure substantially through daily practice. Use the proven principles of positive psychology and train your brain to set the right focus constantly.
Mighty effects with mini-routines.
Doable portions of 3 minutes in the morning and 3 in the evening help you change with ease. They ensure that you go from “I have to” & “I have no time for” to “I want to” and “I will take time for”.
Clarity over your goals & priorities.
A well-directed self-reflection will help you find the road that's right for you and really fulfills you. From the passenger seat to the pilot of your life.
1% better each day.
Whatever goals you pursue, the safest way to get there is via building small positive habits. With the 6-Minute concept, you build habits that enrich your life every day and in every way.